Each and every year we advertise in the printed version of Yellowbook but this year I decided to cancel it. I called and emailed my account rep but never heard back.

Now I am dealing with customer service and apparently my account went to a collections agency. They got the cancellation for the book but were still charging me for an online presence which I never agreed to.

I have spent hours online and on the phone trying to resolve.

Beware - DO NOT get involved with this company!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of hibu cancellation policy. Hibu needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hibu cancellation policy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hibu.

Had an Experience with Hibu?

Comments

Pablo Schaffner misappropriates clients IP Pablo Schaffner "On 10 November 2015, I engaged the graphic design company pabloschaffner.com to follow an art brief. A lot of our company’s proprietary artwork was sent to Pablo Schaffner via email. Our company..." Read more Beware of Zinavo Technologies - Cheats Customers! Zinavo "I am a resident of Singapore. I employed the services of Zinavo for development of a Magento E-commerce site on 24 Jan 2017. 2017, making initial payment. Within few days,..." Read more Jdog Enterprises - J Dog Enterprises posted access to my home address on their revenge site Jdog Enterprises "J Dog Enterprises uses the abused to make money on the internet. They are part of a website called Dating Psychos, which allows hurt people to anonymously post anything about..." Read more Getblastednow - Blast Media is far from a scam! Getblastednow "If you are an employee of Blast Media or one of my friends please do not leave any comments. I have been getting death threats by email, text and phone...." Read more Essay Lions - One of the Best Term Paper Writers Essay Lions "According to educators, there are numerous benefits that come with writing term papers. One of the reasons is that term papers allow writers to make known new knowledge to the..." Read more Doordash - Bad Pizza Delivery Doordash "I ordered a pizza, salad, and mushrooms from a local pizza establishment called Fratellinos. When I opened the pizza box all of the cheese was on one side of the..." Read more Walmart - BUG IN MY "WASHED AND READY TO EAT" SPINACH Walmart "After a morning, which led to a rather warm afternoon, I decided that I would purchase my greens from my local Walmart, as to prevent heat induced wilting. My local..." Read more Nfl - Lions always get a unfair shake compared to other teams Nfl " What are we suppose to do as Lion Fans to get a fair shake in this league. Screw the NFL, I'm boycotting for unjust fairness towards the Lions. This..." Read more