Each and every year we advertise in the printed version of Yellowbook but this year I decided to cancel it. I called and emailed my account rep but never heard back.

Now I am dealing with customer service and apparently my account went to a collections agency. They got the cancellation for the book but were still charging me for an online presence which I never agreed to.

I have spent hours online and on the phone trying to resolve.

Beware - DO NOT get involved with this company!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of hibu cancellation policy. Hibu needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hibu cancellation policy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hibu.

Comments

HibuCares
Hibu Verified Representative

Hi! I'm posting a follow-up request for your account information to cs.escalations@hibu.com with "pissedconsumer.com response ATTN JRYE" in the subject line. We'll be glad to review your account.Kind regards,JRYE

HibuCares
Hibu Verified Representative

Hello! First - I'd like to apologize for the long delay in responding to this complaint.

We only just started monitoring this website. If I might ask, would you please send your account info to cs.escalations@hibu.com and place "pissedconsumer.com response ATTN: JRYE" in the subject line? We'd like to review your account history.

If you have any supporting documentation (and I understand this has been a couple of years) that you feel is important then please attach that to the email. Much thanks in advance and I am sorry for the discomfort.Kind regards,JRYE