Promises to do everything but don't back up their words. They were to create a website for my business and I was to approve it before it went live.

The website was ridiculous. Clearly the people constructing the website speak English very poorly, VERY. Long story short, the site was a mess with improper grammar etc. I went through and made a list of all the things wrong, including things we don't even do.

I told them it was all wrong, and they went ahead and posted it all live.

I am not interested in them at all.

Very unhappy and don't recommend them to anybody.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of hibu website from Hibu. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Hibu to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was any part of them. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hibu for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

HibuCares
Hibu Verified Representative

Good afternoon. I am posting a follow-up message to ask if you’d be able to send your account info to csescalations@hibu.com so that we may review your account history.

I apologize for your discomfort.

I’d like to see if we’re able to assist. Hope to hear from you.

I work for Yp if you want real advertisement please call...

Jag Kelly Yp