219 views

Eager to get started with my new business, I reached out to a rep at Hibu to discuss my ideas for my web page. The rep seemed to understand and was ready to take on the task to execute my vision.

She ran down the benefits of having a website, how it would expand my network, and grow the business. I was informed that if I wasn't happy with the results of the design it could be revised to my liking or cancelled and I would have to pay the price of monthly service fee to do so. Keep in mind this was all taking place at the peak of The Pandemic and people, places and things were at a stand still. After a week I was presented the results and it wasn't at all my vision.

We discussed my concerns and decided to place the acct on hold until I was able to come up with content of my own. Unable to pull together the things I wanted for the site, I opt to cancel, pay the cancellation fee and pick up at a later time. Same rep kept encouraging me to think about it, there's still time to hold the acct. Okay.Things were taking a turn in my personal life and I couldn't manage business.

Communication stopped and out the blue I get an email about my site going live (puzzled because it wasn't what I wanted) Fast forward, being billed and told I can't cancel it can only be revised. I'm so furious awaiting an investigation.

User's recommendation: None.

Preferred solution: Cancel to subscription/ web.

Hibu Pros: Offer google add support.

Hibu Cons: Deceptive fraudulent sales practices.

Comments

#1919636

Good dayI am sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction. If you email me at cs.escalations@hibu.com with "PC Concern- Attn: John", I'd like to see what I can do to help you further.

#1919634

Good day, I am sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction. If you email me at cs.escalations@hibu.com with "PC Concern- Attn: John", I'd like to see what I can do to help you further.

Hibu Reviews