125 views

Update by user Dec 02, 2019

Nothing else to update. the company still does not want to do a refund.

They agreed to cancel the debt, but all of their e-mails and phone calls have conflicting numbers and statements.

It appears that things became debt free, and now it says different. This company seems illegitimate.

Update by user Nov 14, 2019

This Company is the best at cleaning up Bad Reviews without really fixing any issues, or resolving anything. They just merely appear to resolve issues!

They write public responses in such a way to give onlookers and other readers the sense that they have taken care of the issue, and that person is being handled. In fact most of the platforms I shared my review, I can no longer add to the conversation thread. So It ends on their note; and it appears that this has happened with many other people.I am not sure how to change my money loss from $3.00 to $1500.00, but this company took $1500 for services that just did not work! I want my money back, and all they have to say is that their services did work; and the metrics show they did.

HIBU can say that all they want, but they are just lying. This company is the King of Prussia when signing up offering services that they don't back up. They surprisingly have an A+ on BBB, with only 3 stars for customer ratings, and 253 company complaints over the last 3 years. The reason their rating is so high is because they offer their services to the nation.

So that affects their rating scale.This company is the worst to work with; they will say they terminated my services as requested; and they let go of the remaining balance which is only true because I had to change my credit card. They were not willing to stop charging my card, I am still pissed off; and wanting a FULL REFUND for this awful experience they have put me in. Hours wasted, pushed around, money lossed. This company is the worst!

Don't ever go down this dark rabbit hole like I did.All of the replies from the company are worded in ways to reassure other readers. To give the impression that things have been handled "appropriately" or the "wheels are in motion" to being resolved.

Yea Right! they sure do know how to put on a good show and make everyone think that what they are doing in legitimate and good.

Original review posted by user Oct 23, 2019

I feel I was lied to and convinced through a sales rep that they would be able to help me with my existing website without making changes to it. Colton Gichard was unprofessional, unreliable, and rude. He agreed with me several times that I was pissed for good reasons.

Their *** company filed an investigation on my case when I asked for my services to stop and for a full refund because Colton told me that their product just won't work well with my current website unless I change it. I was shocked to hear this, because that is not what we agreed to when I was dooped into agreeing to pay a 6 month contract. This was a verbal recording, nothing was signed. And they are falling back on that and continuing to charge my credit card.

Their customer service is soooooo bad; I think at this point they are just *** with me to have fun. No one can be of help! I canot get anyone on the phone that can help me; and they will not share our voice recorded calls so I can file an investigation with my attorney. This company MAY have helped people in the past. Wohoo.. They are a bunch of crooks when it comes to what they are doing. I have reported them to the BBB, consumer reports... and now a few more. SAVE YOUR MONEY! SAVE YOURSELF THE FRUSTRATION! DO NOT, DO NOT GIVE YOUR MONEY TO THESE CROOKS.

The people I am very dissatisfied in their help are: Colton Gichard, Jackie Burke, Scott Kelser, Matt Burmeister.

The whole thing is a big hoax. If you sign up with HIBU be prepared to be disappointed and get the run around to go nowhere.

I asked for my money back because this feels like a scam that I am in. And I was lied to about what services they could provide me with the existing site I had. They offered me an early termination fee of $1000. Are you *** kidding me?

Feeling quite F#$%ed. If anyone has any advice on how to proceed with getting my money back or dealing with these crooks; I am all ears.

Thank you!

Hibu Pros: Terribal, Great job on the seo on their own site.

Hibu Cons: Do not honor or recognize request from client to cancel, Customer service, Your business practices, Lack of empathy, Entire experience with hibu.

Comments

Jason, I previously responded to you regarding your issues and got you over to INR (Investigations) to review your case. They processed your complaint through their department and there no mutual agreement was met with them.

I'm genuinely sorry you feel this way. However - I would kindly suggest reconnecting with Investigations if you have additional concern as we've already sent you over to them and we have no other avenues to direct for investigations. Please allow me to clarify what our role is with regard to social media platforms. The staff that mans this page and other social media outlets do not process refunds and we have zero say in approving any adjustments for complaints posted on social media.

Our responsibility is to ensure you are directed to the proper department so that your complaint may be reviewed by the appropriate staff. Unfortunately, we cannot affect the outcome of their investigations.

Have a great day. John R

@Antoinette Ward

Apologies for the typo. I meant to say that "there was no mutual agreement met with them" :)

@Antoinette Ward

Your services are a joke and my money feels like it was robbed by you and Colton. I am not happy and will not be happy with your services until a full refund is made.

It has been a waste of my time working with your company. Time and money that could have been spent much better elsewhere.

They write public responses in such a way to give onlookers and other readers the sense that they have taken care of the issue, and that person is being handled. In fact most of the platforms I shared my review, I can no longer add to the conversation thread. So It ends on their note; and it appears that this has happened with many other people. I am not sure how to change my money loss from $3.00 to $1500.00, but this company took $1500 for services that just did not work!

I want my money back, and all they have to say is that their services did work; and the metrics show they did. HIBU can say that all they want, but they are just lying. This company is the King of Prussia when signing up offering services that they don't back up. They surprisingly have an A+ on BBB, with only 3 stars for customer ratings, and 253 company complaints over the last 3 years.

The reason their rating is so high is because they offer their services to the nation. So that affects their rating scale. This company is the worst to work with; they will say they terminated my services as requested; and they let go of the remaining balance which is only true because I had to change my credit card. They were not willing to stop charging my card, I am still pissed off; and wanting a FULL REFUND for this awful experience they have put me in.

Hours wasted, pushed around, money lossed. This company is the worst! Don't ever go down this dark rabbit hole like I did. All of the replies from the company are worded in ways to reassure other readers.

Hibu Reviews