818 N Main St, North Syracuse, NY 13212, USA
2.1

yes I contacted them and my sales person (linda Austin) said I had to take it up wit billing, I called billing and, they say I have to take it up with my sales rep!!!total bs and I am filing a lawsuit against them, already in the works.

good thing about it is we met at dunkin donuts and I know some of the staff, so I got lucky and they have the footage and audio of ur meeting !!!!I should have known better when she pulled up in a brand new bmw right to my face.

Review about: Hibu Sales Representative.

I didn't like: Linda austin was a complete liar just to make a sale.

Comments

HibuCares
Hibu Verified Representative

Good morning! I am posting a second message to see if you would send your account info to cs.escalations@hibu.com with "pissedconsumer.com response Attn: JRYE" in the subject line so that we may review your account history. We'd like to see if we’re able to assist.Regards, JRYE

HibuCares
Hibu Verified Representative

Good afternoon..would you kindly send your account information to cs.escalations@hibu.com with "Pissedconsumer.com response ATTN: JRYE" in the subject line?

We'd like to review your contract information and look into your account history.Thanks in advance!JRYE

How do you sign a contract without "knowing" ?

Did you read the contract ?If so, did you understand it ?

You always have the final say by declining to sign anything.

I have had the satisfaction of refusing to sign things laid in front of me by pushy salespeople who inevitably claim that they will "fix" whatever issue may arise AFTER you sign.

Baloney.

Your full protection (or not) is contained within the 4 corners of the written contract.Always read thoroughly and do not take anyone's "word" about what it states.

This is all your own fault.