The worst experience ever

Update by user Dec 02, 2019

Nothing else to update. the company still does not want to do a refund.

They agreed to cancel the debt, but all of their e-mails and phone calls have conflicting numbers and statements.

It appears that things became debt free, and now it says different. This company...

Jason, I previously responded to you regarding your issues and got you over to INR (Investigations) to review your case. They processed your complaint through their department and there no mutual agreement was met with them.

I'm genuinely sorry you feel this way. However - I would kindly suggest reconnecting with Investigations if you have additional concern as we've already sent you over to them and we have no other avenues to direct for investigations. Please allow me to clarify what our role is with regard to social media platforms. The staff that mans this page and other social media outlets do not process refunds and we have zero say in approving any adjustments for complaints posted on social media.

Our responsibility is to ensure you are directed to the proper department so that your complaint may be reviewed by the appropriate staff. Unfortunately, we cannot affect the outcome of their investigations.

Have a great day. John R

View more comments
ID
Pros
  • Terribal
  • Great job on the seo on their own site
Cons
  • Your business practices
  • Lack of empathy
  • Customer service
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Lots of broken promises.

I sincerely wish this was a good review as I've spent a lot of money with them. Here are the issues. The ads were terrible. They were amateurishly designed and it was apparent they were "testing" to see what results they would get. For the money I'm paying, I don't want someone testing. I want you to KNOW what you're doing. They did get traffic for me but almost all of it was outside of the scope of our target market. When I complained, they look at their "statistics" to show me the leads received. They problem is they only track numbers. They don't track that most were unusable and outside of the given scope rendering the campaign useless. Just another confirmation that they have no idea what they are doing. After trying to cancel, they want to hold you to a contract even though they do not hold up their side of the contract. Customer service is non-existent. They eventually threaten you with lawsuits. This is not a good way to build any kind of trust or gain repeat client. All it does is get reviews like this one. See others just like this. They just want your money. You would be far better off doing this yourself or going with anyone, I repeat, ANYONE, else. Bad reviews are met with someone trying to reach out saying they will look at my case. But then nothing is ever resolved. Bad experience even after the bad experience.

I'm following up to see if we can be of any assistance. Hope to hear from you.

My sincerest apologies for your experience and dissatisfaction with our products and services. If I can be of any assistance, please provide your account details to csescalations@hibu.com with attn: Dana C.- PissedConsumerReview - in the subject line, so that I can review and help in any way.

View more comments (1)
ID
Pros
  • Great job on the seo on their own site
Cons
  • Hibu customer service
  • Over promise and under deliver
  • Being duped
Reason of review