Most helpful review

Verified Reviewer

Lies, deception and handcuffed to a “contact” for services that clearly do not meet the need of my business.

I posted a job on Upwork looking for someone to manage my social media advertising for my e-commerce business. A Hibu representative reached out and sold me on their social media marketing product claiming they were a preferred company with Facebook received discounted...
#2203142

I agree because they put their automictic renewal in the fine print. When you ask to speak with a supervisor or someone higher up the won't let you.

View more comments
ID
Cons
  • Deceitful sales practices
  • Lack of empathy
  • Awful customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
I would like my contract cancelled.

Worst experience ever

They lock you into a 6-month contract. They charge you for ppl leaving reviews on their website. Customer service argued with me when i finally canceled my last month. WASTE OF MONEY! Cheaper and easier to do it yourself.

User's recommendation: stay away!

We appreciate your feedback and want to help set things right. Please email us at cs.escalations@hibu.com with the information below: “PC concern” in the subject line Your business name and/or Hibu account number in the body A description of the issue (you can even cut and paste the same review you already left)

ID
Chicago, Illinois

This review is from a real person who provided valid contact information and hasn't been caught misusing, spamming or abusing our website. Check our