Redondo, Washington
Style and Design

When i asked this person what they're doing here (because we have no soliseting signs posted) the first words out of his mouth are "*** U I'm Doing My job!!!I called the sheriff gave them the picture they are going too go look for them now!

If they show up on my property again I will confront them and press charges!!!!

I don't know how a company like this can employ a peace of Sh*t like that,very unprofessional!!!!I will never use your sevice again!!!

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Hibu and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hibu.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Web design category for more informed decision or compare Hibu to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hibu?

Comments