Redondo, Washington

When i asked this person what they're doing here (because we have no soliseting signs posted) the first words out of his mouth are "*** U I'm Doing My job!!!I called the sheriff gave them the picture they are going too go look for them now!

If they show up on my property again I will confront them and press charges!!!!

I don't know how a company like this can employ a peace of Sh*t like that,very unprofessional!!!!I will never use your sevice again!!!

Review about: Hibu Seo Service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Hibu?

Comments

Hibu - Review in Web design category from Redondo, Washington Hibu "When i asked this person what they're doing here (because we have no soliseting signs posted) the first words out of his mouth are "*** U I'm Doing My job!!!..." Read more Volusion Web Hosting Review from Huntington Beach, California Volusion "IT'S A TRAP The most expensive add-ons, we are currently looking to expand our business on the email marketing.So we need the pre submitted information capturing feature and abandoned cart..." Read more HIBU v Certified Public Insurance Adjusters CASE INFO: NYS Nassau Supreme Index No.: 01309-13 Hibu "My adds were always in column alphabetical listing (C), which I was usually close to the top and supplemented my add with bold and or larger 1HS to 2HS ads..." Read more Fraudsters - 360 Website Design 360 Website Design "They are into a cheating business related to website building. What they know (Code) they only deliver that and take higher prices than that of the market, after the product..." Read more Raymour and Flanigan - No shape retention in foam cushions Raymour and Flanigan "Bought a beautiful set for our den that will be 2 years old the end of June. Called back in March and had to wait 3 weeks for tech to..." Read more Color By Pascale - SCAM Color By Pascale "I ordered $60 worth of products. I received tracking info. Seemed fine until it delivered my package to South Carolina. I live in New York City. Zero response from the..." Read more Quay Eyeware - QUAY Australia doesn't stand behind its products Quay Eyeware "Cute glasses however terrible quality! Cheap plastic...I purchased them online at Nordstrom.com. I owned the AVIATOR for 2 months and when I put it on my head it snapped. I..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Unsafe worker driving Lkq Corporation "Hi i live in Florida. When i was driving one of your trucks cut me off the road.I was turning right but there was so many cars in the way..." Read more