88 views
Verified Reviewer

They are absolutely the worst company I have ever dealt with.

Total scam, they lied and lied over and over again.

The worse lie was that before I sign I told I do not do any contract and the salesman told me that usually they do 6 months, but he was willing to work something out for me.

He told to give him a chance for at lease 3 months and since I know that its take at least 3 months to see results I agreed to this term.

He told that if I am not happy by then I am willing to leave and of course that website will be belonged to me.

to my surprise none of them happened.

They deserve to be shut down! and ill do anything in my power to do so!

User's recommendation: Do not even think to do business with them.

Hibu Pros: I liked the way they treat me before i paid them money.

Hibu Cons: Everything was a lie, Any part of them, Bad service, Very dishonest, Do not honor or recognize request from client to cancel.

Location: Columbia, South Carolina

Comments

#1901807

Good day, I'm reaching out again to see if you'd like to pursue resolution with us. Please email csescalations@hibu.com with "attn: John" in the subject line, and we'll be able to help. If you have any additional information or documentation you can provide, that would be greatly appreciated.

Good day, My apologies for any frustration this has caused. If you wouldn't mind providing your account info to csescalations@hibu.com with "attn: John" in the subject line, I'd like to review and help in any way. If you have any additional information or documentation you can provide, that would be greatly appreciated.

Hibu Reviews