I signed a contract with hibu for 6 months and the campaign was nowhere to be found online after 2 months I decided to cancel since no money was coming, they agreed to cancel but my credit card has been charged $1100 again. They are the worst company.

DO NOT do business with them.

They will promise you the world and take your money and will not give you any return investment. The sales guys are trained very we'll and when you call them they feel soon sorry for you but say they it;s out of their hands and I need to call customer service.Get a local advertising company to help you instead and do your research first.

Review about: Hibu Internet Marketing Service.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

I didn't like: Customer service was very poor, Lack of sympathy, Any part of them, Promises without delivery.

Comments

HibuCares
Hibu Verified Representative

Hello! I am sending a follow-up message to see if you'd send your account information to cs.escalations@hibu.com with "pissedconsumer.com response ATTN: JRYE" in the subject line.

We'll be happy to review your account history.

If you have any supporting documentation then please send that as well. Have a great one!Regards,JRYE

HibuCares
Hibu Verified Representative

Greetings and my apologies.. Would you be able to submit your account information to cs.escalations@hibu.com so that I may take a look at your account history?

Please place "pissedconsumer.com response in the subject line and any documentation that you might believe relevant and supportive. Much thanks in advance!JRYE