92 views
Resolved
4.2
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Oct 08, 2021

I received a call this morning and not only did they refund me the full 2 months I was charged after I had cancelled in July, but I also received a very nice apology..

Update by user Oct 08, 2021

I would recommend if you are in a position to increase your business levels.

Original review updated by user Oct 08, 2021

I do believe to build your business HIBU can help. Unfortunately, all of the things happening with this EXTENDED COVID economy, my business is in a category as to where I cannot afford the expense, along with I do not have the employees I once had to help any increase of business.

I feel much better now with HIBU.

They resolved our dispute within just 1 week. I actually feel much better with the customer care I received today.

User's recommendation: DO NOT USE THEM! Impossible to cancel when needed.

Preferred solution: Refund of the last 2 months. August & September 2021. I called and CANCELLED in July..

Hibu Pros: Local rep, Local rep was wonderful.

Hibu Cons: Very dishonest, Scam for money, Fraudulent sales, Your business practices.

Comments

#2073257

Hi Marianne. We’re sorry to hear about your experience and we want to help you resolve any issues. Please email us at cs.escalations@hibu.com with “PC concern” in the subject line and your business name and/or account number in the body and we’ll do what we can to make things right.

Hibu Reviews