Style and Design

Hibu published "my" website without my input and with inaccurate information.I had to make them pull the website.

They then have lied multiple times that they would fix ithe website instead hibu did nothing except try to charge me for a website that was not being published. NO action to fix my website. LIARS. Then they continue to try to charge me for the website even though it was not fixed and not published until i screamed stop.

I only continied to sign up with them for their yellowbook services because of the website services which they promised to fix and did not fix.DO NOT USE HIBU.

Review about: Hibu Web Design Service.

Had an Experience with Hibu?

Comments

My Practice Now - Paid $4,200 and never recieved the product. - Never work with My Practic Now! My Practice Now "I paid $4,200 for a website and never received it. I requested a refund after 6 months and no one responded to my email. After several attempts to email them..." Read more Themeforest - Website template full of bugs, money not being refunded. Themeforest "I bought a template from Themeforest (from Envato group) for my new website in the year 2013. My web developer started working on the template to customize it as per..." Read more Gusani Infotech Scam Gusani "i was foolish enough to pay gusani infotech out of india £500 to build a website for me, it turned out that just like most other indian software companies, they..." Read more Hibu - Review in Web design category from Redondo, Washington Hibu "When i asked this person what they're doing here (because we have no soliseting signs posted) the first words out of his mouth are "*** U I'm Doing My job!!!..." Read more Exede - Liberty pass is a joke and 1-5mbps ain't happening Exede "Here is the letter that i sent to escalations after calling corporate. Hi, Thank you for your time and I hope you are well today. I am contacting you in..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more