100 views
Verified Reviewer

I am a one man metal fabricator, I signed up with Hibu and they only got me about 3 leads and a lot of spam, within the first few weeks then crickets. The rep gave up and said "some businesses just dont work well with Hibu service".

I attempted to cancel, they gave me the run around, i had to cancel my debit card. Now they're threatening to sue me. Good luck i just settled a divorce and owe real money to real people.

Im a little guy just treading water, the abuse and fear tactics of this company us astounding. Wished id read more reviews before signing up.

Location: Willimantic, Connecticut

Comments

#2087287

Thank you for your feedback, we value your input and appreciate you giving us a chance to respond. Please send us an email at cs.escalations@hibu.com with "PC concern” in the subject line and your business name and/or account number in the body so we can talk about next steps.

#2092175
@Antoinette Ward

Hibu why would I talk to your *** escalations dept. when your threatening to sue me for the "unpaid amount" of an unclear and shady voice "contract" i entered into without realizing I was promising endless money i dont have for a service that did not help my business.

Your escalations would very likely tell me what you told me last time. That the "contract" states that i owe you this money.

Hibu Reviews