Verified Reviewer

Going to start off by saying that I dont hate my sales rep at all. He was new to HIBU.

That being said.

I am extremely disappointed in the product/ service. I have tried to get my website to fully represent my business but it doesnt do the job. I dont have time to sit on the phone and explain my industry.

I requested to cancel and was told Im in a 6 month minimum term but I could call my sales rep for approval to cancel. So I did, but he has already quit that company and gave me his former manager who advised that I was given false hope.

Its been a headache and disappointment from the start.

My sales rep always had to take my requests and escalate them to get anything done

I just want to cancel and work with an industry specific designer because HIBU isnt it.

Im told Im stuck until October which stinks because that is the beginning of peak season for my industry and I wont have the type of website I want without basically doing a lot of work myself or staying on the phone trying to help them design.

I want out of this contract asap. Im probably going to have to call my lawyer which is fine but it just is frustrating all around

User's recommendation: RUN!!! Don’t use this company.

Preferred solution: Cancellation with refund of already paid money. I just cannot pay for something that isn’t helping my business .

Location: Jewett City, Connecticut

Comments

#2208015

Nichole, we’re very sorry to hear about your experience. Thank you for bringing it to our attention and giving us a chance to respond. Please email us at cs.escalations@hibu.com with the information below: “PC concern” in the subject line Your business name and/or Hibu account number in the body A description of the issue (you can even cut and paste the same review you already left)

Hibu Reviews